Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Please Read

I have cried my eyes out and I cannot go to sleep unless I get this off my chest. My heart aches. To think how selfish and spoiled I've been. I used to be so upset that I had to move to Tx and quit racing, now I'm getting a glimpse of why. I'm so blessed by my heavenly Father. I'm so thankful for my boys, my amazing husband and soul mate and our circumstances.

I have been guilty of not being content when I didn't get my way. Of wanting the normal 3/2 with 2.5 kids, a dog, an SUV, going to church on Sundays and calling that a life, doing a Bible study and volunteering here and there and calling that religion. God has opened my eyes to so much more and I'm ashamed.

I'm ashamed for so many things but most of all I'm ashamed of caring more about animals than about children. I know that sounds weird but I used to be so sad about animal cruelty and want to give to those organizations and the human society. I wanted to donate my time to spend time with strays. But children.... well that is sad but I would just go on and forget about them. It was so easy. I was so blind! There are children RIGHT NOW suffering, just as bad if not worse than some animals except that these children, these babies have souls. Eternal souls!!!

I have been praying recently for a heart that breaks over things that break the heart of our Father. Through Caius' birth I have been connected with amazing women whose faith is astounding. Thank you Lord for them. I have been connected with Reece's Rainbow and those pictures haunt me. No longer can I just look and go on. No longer can I forget about those angels neglected and dying. No longer can I stay silent. They weigh heavy on my heart and I cry for them.

Today I cried for Wade. Adeye, talks about him and shows pictures of him in the post mentioned below. I ache for him. He is 3 years old and barely weighs 10 lbs. He has the sores on the front and back of his head from banging it on his crib for stimulation. How is he not being held? How can no one love him, hold him, kiss him? How is everything that I just said a foreign concept to him?

Please, PLEASE read this post. It is called "I left my heart there" posted June 21, 2010. http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/search/label/orphans Please read to the bottom, look at the pictures. Please pray about how you can help. Please consider sponsoring a child, 100% of your donation goes to these babies adoption funds. Please hurt with me so we can make a difference. Please cry with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment