Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What to tell you.....

I have so many things to tell you each day that I tend not to choose which one to tell and then don't post at all. Like today, I can't decide if I should tell you about Asher chasing Seven, the cat, around with a battery operated nose sucker. Or about how gracious the Lord is that when Caius fell face first out of the swing on the back porch (cement), that he caused it to happen in slow motion so I was able to catch him before he hit. Thank you Lord! Or about how I saw something out of the corner of my eye trying to climb the railroad tie wall out back. It would jump and then hang half way up the wall. I figured it was Idgy cuz she always gets up there but she usually goes up a different spot. Then I thought it was one of the cats but they always make it..... I was confused so I looked straight at it and can you guess who it was? Yep it was Jorge. Who, by the way, has also figured out how to open the door on the shower where he sleeps at night. I swear!

Then there was Monday when Asher got in his pool fully clothed for the 4th or 5th time that weekend. He filled up a cup with pool water and yelled "G G G G....." Idgy came and drank out of the cup. When she got her fill, she left but she also left some grass in the cup. Asher then starting to take a drink saw the grass and pulled it out and then drank and drank and drank the yummy dog slobber pool water. Then he started yelling again. "G G G G G..." To say the least they were both quite water logged in the end.

So, since I can't decide I will just post the pics from our vacation. I will post more on facebook.


My sweet Angel



My Crazy Asher, riding a chicken!


Little flirt!


Asher swimming with a bucket of balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment