Saturday, October 16, 2010

We made it! 1 year old!

Well I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a hard year. But we made it!! Caius James is 1 year old today!! Yay! He is such a sweet boy and we are so blessed that he is ours. We had a small Birthday party for him last night. Here are some pics!


This is what he was doing this morning.

Getting his reading done during breakfast.

Asher absolutely loved Sadie. She is such a good dog. He ended up pushing her off of the coach.

Sitting in Nick's lap opening his new book. Its a very cool book if you couldn't tell.

Opening presents is fun! Especially when there are bows involved!


This was right after we sang Happy Birthday and he (I) blew out the candle (its in his hand). I will say he handled the singing and clapping much better than Asher did at his 1st birthday party.

Oh my, how cute! Now if only he would have eaten some of it.

My happy bucket O drool!

No comments:

Post a Comment