Thursday, November 11, 2010

So Asher has started using the paper towel roll as a telescope.
Except he puts the hole over his nose!! ??

Ok, so most of you know Asher's obsession with placing tissue in the toilet. The other day I am going to the restroom and I reach for the paper, which is normally on the window sill and this is what I see. It is just barely touching the window sill. I couldn't believe it was still sitting there. Anyway I figure that Ash put the whole thing in the toilet and then realized it was a bad idea and put it back. How awesome is that?! I let it dry and then burned it in our fire pit. Not for any reason but that it was just there and looked like a big marshmallow.




I started giving Ash his yogurt in a cup, this is the after math.


I asked him to look at the camera and this is what I got. What a model!


Most of the food that Caius lets in his mouth comes out but at least some goes in.



Tummy time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment