Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Page Added

Today I added a new page to the blog. It is titled 'T21 Nutrition'. Sorry about the quality of the documents. I am working on getting better quality images but this is what I have for now.
Please keep in mind there is a ton of info out there concerning this and I will add more as time goes on but for now there are two articles there both written by Dr. Whitaker. These articles were given to me shortly after Caius was born.

Problem is you won't hear this information from any of the 'so' called advocacy groups. Why? I don't know. I could speculate, and have, but it would be just that, speculation. I've had some Mom's tell me they would NEVER take away their child's Down's syndrome. Well I would if I could but I can't but that isn't what we are talking about here. All this is is monotoring diet, nutrition and supplements so that all of my children and myself and husband are as healthy as possible.

It is quite a controversial topic in the DS community but my argument remains. If you could take a vitamin or change your diet in order to feel better and think better you would and probably do. Why then is it so offensive to do the same with those who have T21?

No comments:

Post a Comment