Thursday, June 3, 2010

Boy's Updates

Caius: My little sweetie has been having a tough time ever since we went on vaca. He has been getting hot easily and throwing up ALOT! He has been uncomfortable and not himself. Poor guy, makes me never want to leave the house again. We have an appointment with the Cardiologist on the 23, then from there we will schedule his heart repair surgery. Please pray for his doctors, specifically, Dr. Glasow- cardiologist, Dr. Husain and Dr. Calhoon- Heart Surgeons

Asher: Background- Asher has decided recently that he doesn't like strawberries. I've been giving them to Jorge, who didn't sleep in his shower last night. So he didn't eat all the fruits and veggies I put in there for him. The strawberries were either going into the trash or going to Jorge, that's how bad they looked.

So... Ash is eating his cereal this morning when Jorge comes and starts begging. So it was a bite for Ash and then a piece for Jorge. When they ran out of cereal they both disappeared. The house was quiet. Which as I'm sure you know is VERY scary! So I start looking and guess where I found them... in the shower....eating strawberries. Ash was covered in strawberry juice. I guess he saw Jorge eat the leaves and all cuz thats what he was trying to do but he spit the leaves out after he chewed on them a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment