Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rabbit Stew

I'm in need of a good recipe for rabbit stew cuz I'm gonna kill Jorge. Also if you have a good side dish for cat let me know cuz I'm gonna kill 7 too! So last night it rained and stormed all night which I guess makes everybody go nuts!!

7 decided that she would melt if she went outside to go to the bathroom and that she needed to use Jorge's litter box. At 2 AM there she is digging away, spraying pellets all over the wall and making a huge racket! I get on to her and she leaves, only to return and start all over a few minutes later. I grab the litter box and put it out back under the porch. I haven't checked it this morning. Yuck!

So at 4 AM Jorge starts zooming. But he, like 7, decides that he will also melt if he goes out in the rain and starts making laps around our bedroom. Which wouldn't have been that bad except that I have plastic storage boxes under the bed that are pushed all the way to wall. So he would jump on these and run from one side of the bed to the other and then slide to a halt to maneuver his way out from under the bed. Needless to say I locked that cotton-tailed rat out of the room.

I was up so much last night and only once was it for the kiddos! Then to add insult to injury every time I would get out of bed Josh would migrate to the middle and roll himself up in the sheets. At one point I had my feet on his back and I was pulling the covers with everything I had.

Poor Caius had a good night but is throwing up quite a bit today. And Asher I think is going stir crazy, I hope the sun comes out this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment