Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday

My good friend Noni left today. The week went by too fast but I really enjoyed spending time with her. Caius went to the surgeon's yesterday for a follow up. They took out his last two stitches and did a chest x-ray. They were very pleased with his progress. I almost cried when we left. It was a strange and good feeling to know that we won't be going back.

We had a chance to run up and visit Janelle, the little girl I asked prayer for a few days ago. She is doing ok, her Momma says she acting more like herself. She got one of the drains removed but still has the other. Please pray it quits draining. They have been there too long and they are ready to be home.
Asher seems to be feeling better but still has a runny nose. I caught what he has and I feel like monkey doo doo. No wonder he was so uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment